When life throws you pumpkins, make irresistibly delicious triple layer pumpkin spice pie 🙂 !
Usually people would say that three is a crowd, but in the case of pie, three is a party! With seven simple, normal kitchen pantry and fridge ingredients, you can bake a fantastic sweet treat to share!
First, simply beat the dry pudding mixes, cinnamon, and milk in a bowl and whisk for about two minutes.
Spread 1-1/2 cups of this mixture onto the bottom crust. Then mix 1-1/2 cups of whipped topping with the remaining pudding mix and then spread over the first layer…easy peasy right?
Use the remaining cool whip to spread over the top of the pie for a fluffy texture. Refrigerate the pie for about an hour, and sprinkle your mixture of gorgeous caramelized nuts and honey on top after they are done cooling.
This is a perfect dessert for chilly fall/winter nights! Complement this pie with a cup of your favorite coffee while sitting around a cozy bonfire or while inside watching your favorite movie. Either way, with this triple layer pumpkin spice pie, you just can’t go wrong!
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. size) JELL-O Pumpkin Spice Flavor Instant Pudding
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- 1 tub Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- ½ cup Pecan Halves
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Beat dry pudding mixes, cinnamon and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min; spread 1-1/2 cups onto bottom of crust.
- Stir 1-1/2 cups whipped topping into remaining pudding; spread over pudding layer in crust.
- Top with remaining cool whip
- Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight for best texture
- Before serving cook nuts and honey in skillet on medium-low heat 2 to 4 min. or until nuts are caramelized, stirring frequently. Spread onto waxed paper, separating larger clusters. Cool.
- Sprinkle nuts over pie just before serving.