What’s the only fun thing about tax day? Freebies!!
Many businesses are offering freebies and deals on tax day this year – April 18th. Check out the best offers below.
Make sure to call ahead to see if your local shop/store/restaurant is participating in these offers:
2017 TAX DAY FREEBIES
- Boston Market– Tax Day Meal for $10.40. Meal includes Half Chicken Regular Meal with 2 sides and cornbread- and drink and cookie. No coupon is necessary on April 18th. More details here.
- Bruegger’s Bagels– Get a Big Bagel Bundle: 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese for $10.40. Print the coupon here. Offer available April 15th-18th.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s – Buy ANY large pizza, get a FREE large cheese pizza from April 18-20!
- Graeter’s Ice Cream– Make a $15 purchase in store from April 15- 18th and receive a Free Pint. See stores for details.
- Great American Cookies Tax Day Freebie -FREE Regular Birthday Cake Cookie on April 18th. No purchase or coupon necessary.
- Noodles and Company– Take $4 off $10 online purchases with code TAXDAY17. Ends 4/18/17.
- Schlotsky’s Tax Day Freebie– FREE small Original Sandwich with purchase of 32oz Fountain Drink and chips (no coupon needed) all day on April 18th.
- Sonic Drive In– 1/2 Price Cheeseburgers on Tax Day, 4/18. Plus the Summer Shakes offer has begun, 1/2 Shakes after 8 pm. So you may be able to get both offers if you go after 8:00!
- McDonald’s Deal– Many McDonald’s restaurants are offering specials on 4/18/16, like BOGO Quarter Pounder Sandwiches for 18 cents. Call your nearest location to check.
Check back for more deals as they become available1
Thanks Mission to Save!
Find more freebies here!