There’s a new $5/$25 coupon available from Save A Lot on Facebook for February!
This coupon can be used with manufacturer coupons – You can buy $25 in items, give them the $5 off $25 and then use your manufacturer coupons to come in under $20 when you are done.
I regularly use it to get a discount on meat and produce.
Keep in mind
- “Regular” prices change without notice. I’ve seen things almost double in price after months at a very low “shelf” price. I can only assume that it’s just how they operate when they get a good buy on some things.
- Different stores will have different shelf prices, sometimes by A LOT.
- Very much a store you need to “roll with the flow” for. Since things change so fast without notice, remember that it’s great while it lasts, but don’t let your budget depend on something long term.
- Shop around other Save A Lot stores. Find a couple near you and check their ads online before heading out to compare prices.
- Go early. Every Save A Lot store I’ve ever shopped at does their markdowns first thing in the morning. It’s the best time to stack discounted pricing with your $5/$25 coupon!