Wonder what coupons we might see in the paper on Sunday, 10/26/14? We are scheduled to receive 3 coupon inserts in the paper this week – including a P&G!
We *should* see –> 1 Smart Source, 1 Red Plum and 1 P&G insert this weekend!
Head over here to check out some of the coupons that are expected on Sunday. Just remember, coupon inserts are regional, so this is just to give you an idea of what we might expect. You may also find many of the same coupons in printable form here and here.
If you are going to purchase a paper, I highly suggest getting one inside a store/gas station, as the ones in the box may not still have the coupons in them . Always check first!
You can also get a discounted newspaper subscription here on Deals in the Mitten too! You’ll be able to save 50% or more off newsstand prices!
Are new to couponing or trying to build up a small stockpile? You may want to ask around for extra inserts or purchase extra Sunday papers. I recommend trying to obtain at least one paper per family member for those trying to begin a small stockpile.
Check out all the new printable coupons and eCoupons currently available too! You’ll want to print any you like before the end of the month when they will reset or disappear:
Where to find more coupons:
- Smart Source
- Target.com (has both manufacturer AND Target store coupons)
- Savings Coupons
PLUS, don’t forget to check your:
- *NEW* Snap from Groupon (can be combined with manufacturer and/or store coupons) gives you cash back for everyday grocery purchases – no matter where you shop!
- Ibotta offers (can be combined with manufacturer and/or store coupons) available at most stores.
- Checkout 51 offers (can be combined with manufacturer and/or store coupons) gives you cash back for everyday grocery purchases – no matter where you shop! This cash back program does NOT require a smartphone or a Paypal account!
- mPerks (for Meijer)
- Kroger eCoupons (Kroger & affiliate stores)
- P&G Everyday printable coupons and P&G shopper card eCoupons
- Parade (or USA Today) magazine in your Sunday paper for possible additional coupons!
- Get exclusive coupons and earn rewards from your favorite Kellogg’s brands. Check out the latest Kellogg’s points codes to get free points.