The Healthy Offer this week at Savingstar is sweet (literally 😉 )! Save 20% on any single purchase of loose sweet potatoes at participating retailers. This offer expires on Sunday, 4/7/14. Gotta love healthy food savings!
How Does SavingStar Work?
SavingStar it is a great way to save even more at the store – no clipping or printing required! Follow these steps:
- Sign up for a FREE SavingStar account here.
- Choose the offers you’d like and electronically clip them by clicking “I Want This!” when logged in to your account.
- Add store loyalty cards by clicking “My Account” and “Cards.”
- When you purchase the item(s) you electronically clipped, use your store loyalty card and your savings will be automatically deposited into your SavingStar account (not taken off at the register in store).
- Once you reach $5 you can cash out with a deposit into your bank account, Paypal account, an Amazon gift card (my fav) or even donate it to charity!
- Participating stores in Michigan include CVS, Rite Aid, Kroger, Family Fare, Martin’s Supermarkets, D&W Fresh Market and more! Click on “Participating Grocery Stores” at the bottom of the page to find all participating stores in your area.
Sign up HERE to get started!