So you want to know where to find coupons? Get more coupons with these tips.
In your Sunday Paper
- Grab a Sunday paper for less at Dollar Stores. Some Dollar Tree stores have them for $1.00 in limited quantities, my local Dollar General sells the Sunday Grand Rapids Press for $1.50.
- Want to know if buying the paper is worth it? Check out the Sunday Coupon Preview before you buy.
Print them from Deals in the Mitten thanks to partnerships with the four big names in the industry.
- Coupons.com – Well known and respected and the largest of the internet printable coupon providers.
- Smart Source Coupons – An extension of the coupons that come in the Sunday paper, but the offers are not always the same. Values and brands are often different
- Coupon Network by Catalina Marketing – More exclusive printable coupons from this company.
- Red Plum – The online site of one of the major printers of Sunday coupon inserts. Many exclusive coupons you won’t find elsewhere here as well.
- See the list of New Printable Coupons that includes sale matchups whenever they are found.
Magazine Subscriptions can be a good answer to where to find coupons.
- All You Magazine – Normally over $50 worth of coupons in every issue.
- Other Subscriptions. Parents, Parenting, Good Housekeeping and others often have coupons check out some Magazine Subscription Deals to save even more.
Get on company mailing lists.
- This tip is especially important if you have strict eating habits. By giving companies the ability to market directly to you, they often reward you with better and exclusive coupons.
- Look for links on official company sites for Contact Us to ask to be added. Sometimes they make it even easier and you will see tabs to Register or Sign Up for offers.
Get out around town.
- Expos, sampling events, fairs… you name it. There are almost always coupons to try to get you into the store.
- In the stores. Hang tags, peelies, tear pads and displays are great sources of coupons.
Have all those resources and can’t remember where your coupon is? Check my Searchable Coupon Database to find it again.