Update on the new stores coming to SavingStar: This has gone live!! (New stores include Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Kmart, Family Dollar, Dollar General, WinCo, and Meijer). Check out how it works!
How Does SavingStar Work?
SavingStar it is a great way to save even more at the store – no paper clipping or printing required! Follow these steps:
- Sign up for a FREE SavingStar account here.
- Choose the offers you’d like and electronically clip them by clicking “I Want This!” when logged in to your account online. You can also now download a FREE SavingStar app (from iTunes or Google Play) and add offers to your account through the app.
- Register your store’s loyalty card (if your store has one) by clicking “My Account” and “Cards” (like your CVS ExtraCare Card).
- For automatic-savings stores (those with store cards), use your registered card at checkout as you normally do. When you purchase the item(s) you electronically clipped and use your registered store loyalty card, your savings will be automatically deposited into your SavingStar account 2-22 days from the time of purchase (not taken off at the register in store).
- For the new receipt-scan stores (Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Kmart, Family Dollar, Dollar General, WinCo and Meijer), take a picture of your receipt with the free SavingStar app (downloaded from iTunes or Google Play) and your savings will be automatically deposited into your SavingStar account (2-22 days from time of purchase).
- SavingStar App for iPhone: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/savingstar-grocery-ecoupons/id428599191?mt=8&ls=1
- SavingStar App for Android: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.savingstar.SavingStar
- For new receipt-scan stores, open the app and hit “Receipt” at the bottom of your screen. Choose the store you shopped at and upload your receipt. Your receipts can be submitted up to 3 days after the offer’s expiration date (although in store purchase must be made by the expiration date).
- Once you reach $5 you can cash out with a deposit into your bank account, Paypal account, an Amazon gift card (my fav) or even donate it to charity!
- Participating stores in Michigan include CVS, Rite Aid, Kroger, Family Fare, Martin’s Supermarkets, D&W Fresh Market and more! NEW: Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Kmart, Family Dollar, Dollar General and Meijer are now included too! Click on “Participating Grocery Stores” at the bottom of the SavingStar page to find all participating stores in your area.
- *NEW* SavingStar just keeps expanding the stores you can save at! Now enter your BJ’s membership card number in your SavingStar account. At Costco and Sam’s Club, take a picture of your receipt using their mobile app.
Sign up HERE to get started!
Find more freebies here!