How many coupon inserts will we find in the paper this Sunday, 2/19/17?
We should see –> NO coupon inserts this week due to the President’s Day holiday on Monday!
Not to worry though, there are PLENTY of printable and digital coupons available! See our list below for top places to find them!
- The beginning of the month when LOTS of new coupons pop up.
- The middle of the month when many coupons reset and you may be able to print again!
- The very end of the month just before they disappear and/or reset.
Find daily new coupon updates here, and check out our top places to look for coupons listed below.
Where to find more coupons:
- Smart Source
- Target.com (has both manufacturer AND Target store coupons)
- Savings Coupons
PLUS, don’t forget to check your:
- MobiSave is a free app that turns your grocery receipts into cash! Their exclusive rebates are valid at all stores, and there are no inactivity fees or minimums to be paid. You will get put on a waiting list when you join…so the sooner the better!
- Ibotta offers (can be combined with manufacturer and/or store coupons) available at most stores.
- Checkout 51 offers (usually can be combined with manufacturer and/or store coupons) gives you cash back for everyday grocery purchases – no matter where you shop! This cash back program does NOT require a smartphone or a Paypal account!
- mPerks (for Meijer)
- Kroger eCoupons (Kroger & affiliate stores)
- Family Fare eCoupons make sure to join their Clubs and check out their Rewards to save more!
- P&G Everyday printable coupons and P&G shopper card eCoupons
- Parade (or USA Today) magazine in your Sunday paper for possible additional coupons!
- Get exclusive coupons and earn rewards from your favorite Kellogg’s brands. Check out the latest Kellogg’s points codes to get free points.
Coupon Printing Tips:
- You can usually print 2 of each coupon per computer – the printer can be the same.
- Find more new printable coupons here.
- Coupons reset/change over on the first of every month. Many coupons will reset again in the middle of the month. Our advice? Print your favorite new coupons at the beginning of the month and then check back later in the month to see if they have reset.
- Find additional specific product coupons in our searchable Coupon Database!