Favado tells you which stores have the best deals to help you decide which stores you’ll want to shop at each week! You can save even more by taking advantage of coupons, store credit and store promotions all accessible within Favado. The goal is to get items for as little as possible, so matching the sale price with the available coupon gives you “double the discount.”
Favado is available in the Apple App Store and Google Play. You don’t have to create an account to view the deals, but you will need to create an account if you want to create a personalized shopping list.
Then simply choose your location and Favado will find your nearest stores. Choose the stores you shop at, and the app will show you all the sale items at these stores. The app will also indicate if there are coupons available with a $ sign below the product. Click on the product and then the red arrow to see the available coupons. Create your shopping list and then email your list to yourself (or to friends) and print off the coupons on your computer!
AND, with the Favado Cloud Sync, you can also build your shopping list through the Favado grocery store deal lists from the Favado site and it will automatically sync with the Favado app on your smartphone or tablet!
Here’s how Favado Cloud Sync works:
- Create a Favado account through this link.
- Log in to your account online and then build your shopping list from the store deals on our blog.
- Download Favado onto your smart phone or tablet and log in to your Favado account in the app. (Note: You must use the same login credentials on your computer as you do on the mobile device app. If you are not logged in at both places, the sync will not occur properly.)
- Open the shopping list section in the Favado app and you’ll see that the list you built online shows up inside the app.
Many of you have been asking – some even begging – for Family Fare matchups. We are happy, actually thrilled, to tell you Deals in the Mitten is now providing Family Fare matchups through Favado!!
You’ll find LOTS of other Michigan stores in Favado too – including Michigan Meijer, Aldi Michigan, Kmart, Walmart, Target, Sam’s Club and Costco as well as all your favorite drugstores! Let us know if there are any stores you’d like to see so we can work on getting them added!
Here are some of the new features of Favado 2.0:
- Product Images – This has always been our the most requested feature, and they are finally able to make it a reality for us! No more guessing at what a product looks like when you’re searching for it on the store shelves – yay! This is a brand new feature and more pics will be displayed in the near future.
- Trending Sales – LOVE this new feature! Favado is an app that’s powered by people. Their “Trending” view shows you the sales at your favorite store, sorted by the number of times they’ve been added to users’ shopping lists. The best deals are at the top, saving you time and money!
- Instant Coupons – With Favado 2.0, you can start saving in a whole new way with load to card coupons. With the click of a button, you can beam coupons onto your loyalty store reward cards with no clipping or printing required. Just click “Coupons” and “Savings Cards” to get started.
We hope that you will enjoy using Favado 2.0 as much as we do!
Head on over and sign up for Favado today – and don’t forget to spread the word – your friends will thank you for it 🙂 !