I have been trying really hard to incorporate more fruits and veggies in my diet and have recently discovered kale!
Kale is the most beneficial veggie you could possible eat vitamin wise – and one of the BEST things to add to a smoothie to get your day off to a great start!
This Skinny By Summer Smoothie is one you’ll have to try! I’m hoping to lose 20 pounds by Summer…and this is my go to smoothie to help keep me on the right track.
It’s sweet without sugar and SO healthy even though it tastes delicious! Try it and let us know how you like it!
- 1 Apple cut up
- A large handful of Kale
- ½ to a whole Banana
- A large handful of Strawberries (The more you add the sweeter + I like to freeze mine to make the smoothie really cold)
- A few strawberries or blueberries for garnish
- ¼ to 1 Cup Vanilla Almond Milk (depending on how thick you want it )
- Chop all ingredients up and toss into blender.
- Before you start blending add the Almond Milk.
- Garnish with blueberries or strawberries and enjoy!
- Added bonus: This smoothie cleanses the liver and jumpstarts your metabolism!